PDA

Napustiti arhiv i stranicu prikazati u standardnom izgledu : pomoc

imperator16
18.04.2007, 19:38
Nisam strucnak za numizmatiku ali posto sam prolistao forum mislim da se radi o taliru ali kojem ili....?Steta sto je bio koristen kao privezak ali nije probusen.Dali moze to da restavrira neki zlatar....sta mislite..?Dali netko zna negovu vrednost..?inace pronadjem minelabom advantage na nekih 20sm zajedno sa ovom srebrenom viljuskom duzina 25sm tezinu nisam mjerio,a bilo je tu jos neke stvari koji nisu kod mene a mislim da pripadaju u isti period sa talirom....?

Vumi
18.04.2007, 21:31
Koji je promjer toga novcica i zasto mislis da se radi o taliru?

imperator16
18.04.2007, 22:08
naso sam na forum jedan identican postavljen od jednog clana i stoi pod imenom 1/4talir ili mozda i on gresi...u ostalom reko sam da nisam expert zato trazim pomoc

Stef74
18.04.2007, 22:27
http://ventesuroffres.free. fr/images/monnaies/vso/v05/v05_1825.jpg
Radi se o Josephu II (Zozefu)
Avers: IOSEPH II. D. G. R. I. S. A. GER. HIE. HVN. BOH. REX.
Lovorov venac na glavi Josefa desno
Revers: ARCH. AVST. DVX BVRG. LOTH. BRAB. COM. FLAN.
Dve ukrstene grane (krst sv.Andrea) postavene na baklji koja gori i na kojoj je zakacen medaljon sa prezentacijom "zlatnog runa", ukrasen sa tri krune Austrijske, Madjarske i (Boheme ?)

Stef74
18.04.2007, 22:40
A radi se o 1 Kronenthaler ( Krunisanom Taliru ) :)

Stef74
18.04.2007, 23:07
http://ventesuroffres.free. fr/images/monnaies/vso/v05/v05_1808.jpg

Avers : FRANC. II. D. G. R. I. S. A. GER. HIE. HVN. BOH. REX
Franc II sa lovorovim listom na glavi, desno
Revers : ARCH. AVST. DVX BVRG. LOTH. BRAB. COM. FLAN
Dve ukrstene grane na zapaljenoj baklji ( krst sv. Andrea ) na kojem visi medaljon se prikazom "zlatnog runa" ukrasen sa tri krune Austrijska, Madjarska i ( Bohemska ? )

Stef74
18.04.2007, 23:16
Ovako
Gornji novcic je 1/4 krunisanog talira Jozefa II
A ovaj donji je 1 krunisani talir Franca II
:sorry: :00000964: :36_1_57[1

imperator16
19.04.2007, 00:20
Znaci ipak se radi o taliru koko vidim to je 1 talir francisa II.Hvala Stef74.Dali mozda znas negovu vrednost....?

bokiii
19.04.2007, 06:54
imperatoru odaklen se javljas?

imperator16
19.04.2007, 09:02
Momentalno iz Svedske,tu sam od nedavno.Inace sam iz Makedonije...

Vumi
19.04.2007, 11:39
@stef74, sta ti nije jasno kod imena Bohemija?

Stef74
19.04.2007, 19:16
@stef74, sta ti nije jasno kod imena Bohemija?
Pa nije mi jasno, to jest nisam siguran koja je to oblast, mada mislim da to bese region u Ceskoj ili Slovackoj???

Vumi
19.04.2007, 20:29
bingo :)

bokiii
19.04.2007, 21:30
Ceska brate:)

bokiii
19.04.2007, 21:34
Momentalno iz Svedske,tu sam od nedavno.Inace sam iz Makedonije...

aha cool vidim mjesas ekavski i ijekavski pa jos kad se rijec netko pomjesa s ekavskim dobije se nesto sto se ne vidja svaki dan:)

inace citam neki sajt tresaure news pa ima nesto i iz Svedske s podatkom gdje ima interesatnih nalaza mozda te zainteresuje....

Oct 2006 - SWEDEN - Two young men on Gotland have found Viking treasure dating to the 10th century. The treasure cache consists of silver coins, weighing a total of around 3 kilos. They were discovered by 20-year-old Edvin Svanborg and his 17-year-old brother Arvid, who were working in the grounds of their neighbour, artist Lars Jonsson.

"I just stumbled by chance across an Arab silver coin that was around 1,100 years old," Edvin Svanborg told news agency TT. Svanborg says he is studying history, and recognized the coin as one that is commonly found on Gotland. He said he had seen pictures of similar coins in the past.

The brothers started looking for more coins, and quickly realised that they had found something very valuable. In quite a small space they found around 1,100 coins and a few bracelets. Most of the treasure was in good condition, although rabbits had left their mark on some of the coins.

This was the first time that the Svanborg brothers had found treasure, although Edvin said he hoped to find more in the future. "I'm planning to study to become an archaeologist," he said. The brothers are now likely to get a reward, after handing over the treasure to the authorities. It is so far unclear how much they will receive. "But that's not the most important thing. The point is finding a treasure trove," Edvin said.

Majvor Östergren at Gotland county administrative board praised the brothers for handing in the treasure. "They acted in an examplary fashion."

Gotland is an archaeologist's paradise, where there have been discoveries of a large number of Viking treasures. Farmer Björn Engström found the world's largest ever haul of Viking treasure on the north-eastern part of the island a few years ago. The loot included coins, necklaces and other jewelry, which altogether contained 65 kilos of silver and 20 kilos of bronze. He was given 2.1 million kronor as a reward.

a ovo je sajt adresa...
http://www.treasurelore.com/florida/treasure_news3.htm